- Virtually smokeless and residue-free solid fuel tablets; 4-gram size great for hobby, cooking and heating food and beverages, or starting campfires
- Contains 20 tablets; each 4-gram tablet burns approximately 5 minutes and up to 1300Â°F
- Available in 14-gram, 5-gram, and 4-gram sizes (sold separately): 14-gram is best for boiling water and cooking; 4-gram and 5-gram best for hobby use
- Works at high altitudes and sub-zero temperatures; ignites with match or lighter
- Strong heating output makes it an effective emergency heat source; great for emergency preparedness planning
Esbit Solid Fuel Tablets are the original German-made solid fuel tablets. The imitations will not perform the same. Available in 14-gram, 5-gram, and 4-gram sizes, Esbit fuel tablets are virtually smokeless and odorless. The 14-gram tablets are ideal for backpacking, camping, as well as home and auto emergency kits. Use 14-gram Esbit tablets with Esbit stoves, makeshift camp stoves or as a substitute for alcohol in alcohol burning stoves. Esbit 14-gram solid fuel tablets burn about 12 minutes each and up to 1300Â°F (760Â°C) with each tablet able to boil 500 ml of water in about 8 minutes. Esbit 5-gram solid fuel tablets burn approximately 7 minutes and Esbit 4-gram tablets burn approximately 5 minutes; both the 4-gram and 5-gram sizes are ideal for hobby applications such as Wilesco engines, steam-launch boats, and hobby trains. The 14-gram and 5-gram sizes are individually packed in waterproof packaging, giving them a 10+ year shelf-life and making them excellent survival or emergency essentials. Extra fuel tablets can also be stored inside a stove to conserve space. All Esbit Solid Fuel Tablets work at high altitudes and sub-zero temperatures, are smokeless and have almost no combustion residue. Esbit solid fuel tablets light easily with a sustained flame, can be snuffed out, and if kept dry, will relight when needed again. They work equally well for the solo hiker, camper or hobbyist. Made in Germany; 2-year manufacturerâ€™s warranty.